Four of five dogs have oral health issues.
Routine veterinary care, in conjunction with oral maintenance, can contribute to keeping your pet healthy.
- Four of five dogs have oral health issues.
- Bones and specialized pet treats alone won’t keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Like humans, most pets need thorough scaling, flossing and polishing to keep their teeth in prime shape.
- Regular cleaning and flossing can make your pet's breath much more pleasant to live with!
- Hand scrapers damage the enamel, creating a rough surface on the tooth, which will eventually create another problem of attracting more tarter.
- A safe, effective and low cost alternative to traditional anesthetic teeth cleaning.
- Use ultrasonic teeth cleaning machine for the gentlest and least stressful cleaning possible.
- Cleans quickly and painlessly, without the risks of sedation.
- NO NO NO anesthesia!